Community First Aid and CPR Training
CPR Level C & AED
CPR level C & AED (Adult/Child/Infant)
This course is designed to meet the needs of the public. Participants will gain the skills required to safely manage resuscitation emergencies.
- Course Introduction
- Emergency scene assessment (EMS-911)
- Communicable diseases
- Use of barrier devices
- Injury prevention
- Primary assessment (ABC’s)
- Airway obstruction
- Respiratory arrest
- Risk factors for cardiovascular diseases
- Angina & heart attack, stroke
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- One and two-rescuer CPR
All Levels of CPR ( Adult/Child/Infant level C) is offered at no extra cost upon client request.
Our Community Partners
We're located in Orleans ON.
Copyright © 2019 CPR U Ready. All Rights Reserved