Community First Aid and CPR Training
Emergency First Aid
The Emergency First Aid course is a provincial program that teaches management of basic emergency situations until the arrival of Emergency Medical Services. Course available in English or French.
- Course introduction
- Emergency scene management (EMS-911)
- Communicable diseases & barrier devices
- Primary assessment (ABC’s)
- Airway obstruction (choking casualty)
- Risk factors for cardiovascular diseases
- Angina & heart attack, stroke
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Introduction to defibrillator (AED)
- Shock and unconsciousness
- Wounds and bleeding
- Medical emergencies
- Orientation to provincial first aid kit
- Course Evaluation
Course meets provincial (WSIB) and federal first aid guidelines and exceeds competitors’ standards.
Our Community Partners
We're located in Orleans ON.
Copyright © 2019 CPR U Ready. All Rights Reserved